Method & Quality manager (m/f/d)
LuxScan Technologies is a world-wide leader in the design, development and installation of industrial scanners for automation in the timber industry. Our Company is part of the German Weinig Group, which is producing machines and systems for solid wood and panel production.
We are looking for a talented, skilled and motivated Method & Quality manager (m/f/d) for working in the field of Scanning systems, in an International environment.
With the growth of our company we are willing to reinforce our R&D department with a new application team which will be the interface with Production and Service departments.You will be responsible of this team for:
- Defining methodologies and quality process
- Test & validation of new developments (products, software, ...)
- Deployment of defect detection models based on Artificial Intelligence (AI)
We need to reinforce the standardization and the quality of the produced machines. You will be in charge of proposing methodologies and quality procedures to achieve this goal.
You will also be responsible for testing and validating new designs and new features before final release.
Artificial intelligence applied to image processing is taking a growing part in our strategy. The work of the new team is also strongly link to this evolution. From AI algorithms developed by R&D, you are responsible of generation, evaluation and management of Deep Learning models. Image database management and annotations is also handled by your team.
For those different tasks, you will rely on a team of 4 persons. You will take an active part to the different tasks depending on workload and requirement.
- Engineer or Master degree in automation, electronics, electrical or computer sciences
- Good communication and writing skills, good interpersonal skills
- English & French are mandatory
- Young graduate could be considered
Additional Skills considered an advantage
- Few years of experience in project management
- Experience in machine design
- Fields of interests: sensors, image processing, deep learning
- You are open minded and ready to work in a multicultural environment
- You have management capabilities
- You have a great Team Spirit
- You have the ability to work in autonomy
- You are able to synthesize a problem, while remaining precise on details
- A permanent full-time time contract
- A long-term position in a fast growing and dynamic team with a world-wide presence
- To continuously deepen your knowledge and to further develop your personal competencies
- A high-tech environment
- An attractive salary package as well as other benefits
- Offices ideally located in Foetz with a company parking